Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Fall Look




As were heading into colder weather and warm drink , it time for us to pull out are best fall outfit. I love going a little bit darker in the fall time from the clothes to the lipstick I wear . I feel that fall is all about playing with color and print that you think are to risque to wear during the summer or spring. This fall I am loving leather and black.So today I decided to put together a very casual kind of look that involves my black leather vest and my new lipstick by mac called fixed on drama ( I will have a review on the product soon ). It getting colder near the area I live in so I thought that it time to bring out the layers. I love to wear top that are a little over sized because they are so comfortable to wear .I paired it with a jean jacket because it was cold outside and i thought it would be a nice piece to have with the over sized  shirt. I add the leather vest to give it a more edgy look and the black skirt was worn because it still nice enough to wear skirt outside.The heels are by Micheal Kors and the are nice way to finish up this outfit so that it have a more polish look. But if you live in a colder area adding a pair of tight will make this outfit cozy and stylish. This leather vest in this outfit will be a staple for mine in the fall time this year

Thank you all for reading this .See you next time .
                    xoxo Pauli

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10738359/?claim=wcnkd5junpd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment